Friday 22 June 2012

New Blog

I guess its traditional to start a new blog with a post about why you're starting a new blog. Kinda circular reasoning, but ah well...

Difficult as it may be to believe, I'm starting this blog basically as an outlet for my rants, mostly about coding or related concerns. It seems I rant about these things a fair bit, and most people I know in real life don't really care for these things quite to the same degree that I do, so by ranting here instead (ok, likely as well) it can actually reach a wider audience if people who care. Plus there's the (very vague) chance there may be things in here of use to people...

I should probably also point out that this is the blog of the Ranting Coder. Not the blog where I exclusively rant about coding. Mostly, but odds are there will be bits and pieces of other stuff as well...

So - Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment